United Kingdom London
06 Oct 18.45 - 22.00
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Cromwell Gardens, London SW7 2RL, United Kingdom
- View Map
You are warmly invited to this year’s London Worldwide Alumni Celebration (WAC), at the iconic Victoria & Albert Museum, to celebrate the incredible London Business School community and the huge success of The Campaign for London Business School.
At WAC 2013, we launched the School’s first-ever comprehensive fundraising campaign. Thanks to the incredible support from the LBS community, the Campaign closed having raised £125 million in just three years, as well as over 124,000 volunteer hours.
Hosted by our Dean, Sir Andrew Likierman and our Governing Body and Campaign Chairman, The Hon Apurv Bagri, an inspiring line-up of faculty and alumni speakers will be highlighting just some of the transformational ventures our alumni and faculty are involved in around the world:
• Brian Forde MBA2012, Director of Digital Currency, MIT: rebuilding trust with digital currency
• Dr Jérémie Gallien, Associate Professor of Management Science and Operations: improving global health delivery in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Professor Herminia Ibarra, the Charles Handy Visiting Professor of Organisational Behaviour: how important is authentic leadership?
• Dr Crystal Ruff MBA2016: transforming the potential of regenerative neuroscience
The event is organised in collaboration with the London Alumni Club, and tickets are £35 for alumni, £45 for guests
We hope you will be able to join us to celebrate this fantastic achievement. If you have any queries, please contact the Worldwide Alumni Celebration team via email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7000 7229.
Share your WAC experience with alumni around the world – remember to include #lbswac in your tweet.
We encourage you to take pictures at the event, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org