12 Oct 18.30 - 21.30
- King Street Wharf 6
- Wharf 6, Lime Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
- View Map
Please join us this year as we celebrate the Worldwide Annual Celebration (WAC) in the most unique Sydney manner ---- cruising the Harbour. Come with us for some drinks and finger food as we voyage past the best sights that Sydney offers.
It has been a decade since our last 3-hour tour on the Harbour – and some say the last tour was the highlight event of the year.
Partners and Guests are very welcome.
• When: Thursday October 12th from 6:30pm till 9:30pm
• Boat Name : “Magic” - a 60 foot cruiser perfect for all weather conditions
• Where: embark and disembark from King Street Wharf 6 - Darling Harbour
• Price: $65 per head including drinks and finger food.
• RSVP: Please book your place via our TryBooking Page Here
We look forward to catching up with you.
The Sydney Alumni Club and London Business School
Share your WAC experience with alumni around the world – remember to include #lbswac in your tweet.
We encourage you to take pictures at the event, please send them to email@example.com