28 Sept 18.30 - 21.00
- Residencia del embajador britanico en Bogota
- Carrera 10 entre calles 87 y 88, Bogotá
- View Map
The Colombia Alumni Club looks forward to welcoming alumni to its Worldwide Alumni Celebration in Bogotá on Thursday 28 September 2017.
Panel discussion - The Role of Private Equity in Colombia
- Hector Cateriano, Managing Partner & CEO, MAS Equity Partners
- Mauricio Salgar, Managing Director, Advent International
- Moderator: Juan Daniel Frias, Investment Manager, Old Mutual
Partners are welcome. Dress code: business formal.
RSVP: cost: $60,000 per person. You can make your payment here.
Share your WAC experience with alumni around the world – remember to include #lbswac in your tweet.
We encourage you to take pictures at the event, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org